September 13th 2010 6:16 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day I had on yesterday. The services in Augusta were huge! Great crowds and the Spirit of God moved in a powerful way. To God be the Glory for 10 great years of ministry there at Church Hill Baptist in Augusta.

We drove back and made it for our evening service. The Lord once again moved in power and great glory on the meeting. To God be the Glory for the great day.

Please continue to pray for mom that she would be able to talk again. The MRI is today to try to determine what is causing these strokes. Please pray that God would heal her completely and give her health back. May the Lord's will be done!

We are back in the swing of things today with school. I'm looking forward to a powerful day in the Lord! My good friend Tad Marshal will be coming up to spend a few days with me. I'm excited about the fellowship.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: