September 6th 2010 6:51 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise the Lord for the good day I had on yesterday. I also thank God for the good word from Calvary and the good word I had from Tri Town. It is such a blessing to have staff to be able to be able to help out all across this state. Praise God!!

Please continue to pray for the missions conference I am preaching up on Barters Island. I am looking forward to a tremendous time there the next three days.

Today I am planning on studying, working around the house, making some things in the woodworking shop and catching up on other stuff.

Praise God for the fall weather. It is currently 44 degrees outside. You got to love it!

Thank each of you for praying for our ministry. We do covet your prayers.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: