September 19th 2010 6:58 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Continue to pray for mom. She is not doing good. We need a miracle from the Great Physician Jehovah Rophi. I think she recognizes us but don't know exactly what she understands. Only God can work a miracle like this and we are asking HIM that HIS will be done.

I worked a good part of the day on the pulpit project. Lord willing I should have it done soon. I went and visited mom also in the afternoon. Last night we had a wonderful Saturday night jubilee. What a blessing to have a packed house and a powerful message from Pastor Dan about being a fake. No one was saved but they did miss a good opportunity to get saved. God was moving in our midst.

My sister and her kids arrived last night. What a blessing it was to see them and spend some time together. I'm looking forward to the fellowship in the coming days.

Pray for a powerful service today. I'm excited about all that God is going to do in the meetings. Pray for souls to be saved and the saints of God to be stirred. Pray for an old fashioned Holy Ghost filled meeting.

Serving the Saviour Here in Maine

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: