September 3rd 2010 6:18 a.m

Greetings in Jesus Name

We had another good day on yesterday. Praise the Lord for how school is going.

I was busy at school and around the house trying to catch up on all my chores that seem to get farther behind because their is so much to do at church. Pray for me please!

I am excited about today because it is our first chapel. I am looking forward to challenging the young people that are there out of the Word of God. Also today I will be studying some more for a Missions Conference that I am starting this Sunday through Wednesday. What a joy to be so busy for Jesus.

My boy and I are looking forward to going to a PGA golf tournament on tomorrow. I can't wait! Why would not anybody want to have a Godly family and love one another!

I will update later with pictures.

Love you all and thank you for praying.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: