September 16 5:46 a.m. 2010

Greetings in Jesus Name

Today is a special day for me. My wife and I have been married 21 years today. Praise the Lord for a very exciting marriage and life the LORD has given us together.

Yesterday was a great blessing with school and church. We had a very productive staff meeting and things are running as smoothly as they possibly can. The service last night was a great blessing. We were packed out and the Spirit of God moved in a great way upon the meeting. I'm careful to give God the Glory for what HE is doing.

Today I am wicked busy with office work, school, making a pulpit, visiting mom and taking my wife out on a date. Praise the Lord for how much their is to do for HIM!

Mom moved to rehab yesterday. Please pray for a miracle! Pray that she would not have another stroke so she can recover from this soon. She is doing very well but still can't talk and move around but I believe God! We are seeing great things happen and I believe the Lord is going to take care of all of it.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: