September 1st 2010 6:14 a.m.

This is the banner that you see when you come through the doors of our church!
K3-5 Class Miss Kendra Wightman





4th through 6th grade with Mrs. Cheryl Boston




1st- 3rd with Mrs. Cherish Principee











Junior and Senior High with Pastor Dan Principee and Pastor Dave Blaisdell





Greetings in the Mighty and Majestic Name of the Lord Jesus Christ
I am pumped about today. It's the first day of school for the Sanford Christian Academy. We have 28 students that probally didn't sleep good last night (smile, I know I'm dreaming but hey it's fun anyway) thinking about how exciting school is going to be this year.

I am excited about the service tonight. I get to acutally come home for a bit and study in quiet! Well Glory!!!!!!!!!! Whoopee!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!
Please pray that we can get in our new building soon. I can get the building permit but we don't have the money right now to get it (smile isn't God good all the time!) They want a 1,000 dollars to just get that little red piece of paper. God knows! Please pray specifically for 150,000 dollars to finish our building. If we get that we can hire out the work and be in our building before Christmas.
I will tell you more tomorrow!
A Servant for Christ
Pastor Todd Bell








No comments: