September 5th 2010 6:30 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Powerful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a treat yesterday to go to a PGA golf tournament. I enjoyed it but my heart is in the ministry. It's so sad to see people worshiping something that is dead and especially following some golfers that are not role models. Oh God send revival to our own heart and this area!

I'm excited to spend the whole day with my wife. We will be making the trip to Barters Island Baptist Church to start a missions revival. I will be there through Wednesday of this week at 7 p.m. each night. I would love to see some of my friends while I am in the area.

Please continue to pray for us as we march forward following our commander the Lord Jesus Christ and fighting the good fight of faith. Whoopee!! Glory!!! Well Hallelujah!!! I'm glad I'm saved and heaven bound with the hammer down!

A Servant of Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: