September 12th 2010 6:13 a.m.

Well Glory to God!! Bless the Name of the Lord! I'm glad it's Sunday! This is the day the Lord hath made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

My day was blessed on yesterday. I met with alot of people in fellowship and counsel. The Lord is moving and for that I praise Him. I also worked on the pulpit I'm building for Pastor Chris. In the evening the Berards took us out to a Italian place to eat. At 9 we had prayer meeting at the church. Their was a whole host of the saints who met for prayer. I was very encouraged. We are begging God to move in our church and services and provide the funds necessary to finish the project on our other building. We need to get into that soon.

This morning I will be preaching the tenth anniversary of the Church Hill Baptist Church in Augusta. What a joy, what a delight! Wow wee!! Whoopee!! This afternoon I will preach there also and then come back for choir practice and our evening service. I sense God is going to move and this is going to be a powerful day.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: