September 7th 2010 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in the precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for a wonderful day on yesterday. I was very busy all day working around the house and in the woodworking shop and at the airport. Also in the afternoon I enjoyed the drive up to Barters Island. The service last night was encouraging to me. I pray I have been a blessing to the people there. I love missions and preaching about missions.

Today I am working at the airport this morning. After that I will be in my shop and at the school. Tonight I am excited about the mission conference again in Barters Island. I am looking forward to seeing an old friend that I have not seen for over 15 years. He's a missionary in Canada. What a joy a delight.

Keep praying for us. We have many needs and only God can fill them.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: