September 17th 2010 5:57 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day I had on yesterday. I started early in my study and then spent a good amount of time in my woodworking shop making a pulpit for Pastor Dijacimo. Praise the Lord for HIM helping me do this and giving me wisdom.

In the afternoon I visited mom. She is doing alot better. Praise the Lord for the good care she is getting and the Dr.s that are helping her. Mainly I want to give God the Glory for His touch on her life.

In the evening I took my beautiful wife on a date celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary. We had a good time. I thank God for my help meet that HE has given me.

Today is chapel day. I'm excited about all that God is going to do in chapel. Please! When you read this pray that God would move mightily in the meeting at 10:30. If your a home schooler gather your kids around the computer at 10:30 and lets go to church together. Just go to our homepage and you will see us broadcasting. Also today I will working feverishly on the pulpit again to finish it. Please pray that I can make great progress today. I will send some pictures to my blog so you can see the progress.

Thank you for your care, concern, and love for me and the ministry God has called us to. What a mighty God we serve.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: