September 22nd 2010 6:26 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

In the book of Judges we have some timeless truths that will encourage us in our walk with God. Just think how God blessed the Children of Israel. When the blessings came they got lazy and turned their back on God. The judgement of God would fall and then they would cry out to God and He would send them another deliverer.

Is it not this way in our life. We have a tendency to get lazy in the good times of life. We grow spiritually apathetic. May God help each of us to be consistant in our Christian lives and not be up and down. HE is worthy of our praise everyday. Not just on days that everything goes good but each and everyday. Today I bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!

I'm thrilled about tonight. May the God of Heaven come down on our service in power and great Glory! I'm looking forward to a powerful time with the saints. See you at fellowship meal? My beautiful wife cooked Turkey and dressing and all the trimmings. Last night she cooked 25lbs of her special potatoes. Best deal in town!

Today I will finish up the pulpit, visit, study, go see mom, and have church tonight. What an exciting day I have planned.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: