September 27th 2010 6:50 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful weekend I had in East Millinocket. Praise the Lord for all HE did in the services. The Lord really anointed the meetings in church and for that I praise HIM! Our family was able to minister in song and I preached both messages.

I also praise the Lord for the good leadership that He has given us at Calvary. I was glad to hear how the services went well at Calvary and Pastor Dave and Pastor Dan preached good. Glory to God for what HE is doing.

Continue to pray for mom. She seemed to be doing some better on Saturday and then yesterday she slept most of the day. I believe God! I know HE can heal and we are trusting Him for His will to be done.

Today we are back in the groove at school and ministry here in Sanford. What a thrill to be entrusted with the Gospel of the Grace of God. I'm praying for a powerful week of ministry with souls being saved and the saints of God stirred to service.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: