March 10th 2012

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I thank the Lord for the Wonderful day on yesterday. I studied all morning and then went and preached chapel. The Lord showed Himself mighty as the Word was preached. After lunch I went visiting around town and saw several lost people that I'm praying for to be saved. I had great visits. No one was saved but please keep praying for them. In the afternoon I did some wood working and installed some cabinet parts. I studied the rest of the day.

Today I'm studying and visiting and going to preach three times in Baldwin Maine for Pastor Kindred at His couples retreat. I'm asking God to give us a wonderful time in the Lord! Please pray for me that God would use me and my wife to minister to the couples that come out.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: