March 20th 2012 5:59 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day on yesterday. I know I say that everyday but it is. It's a joy to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. I worked in my shop a good part of the day and then went and played nine holes of golf. In the afternoon I repaired some things around the house. At 3:30 we had staff meeting. It was a blessing. In the evening I drove up to Wiscasset for a league meeting. What an encouraging day.

Today I'm studying this morning, then teaching Bible, working around the church and at home. Tonight we are going over to the Berards house for fellowship. Today also a missionary family is arriving. It's going to be another wonderful day in the service of the King.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: