March 17th 2012 5:20 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a wonderful morning we had yesterday. God moved and blessed as I preached out of Deuteronomy 28 on the blessings of obedience and the cursings of disobdience. I thank the Lord that He has give us a Bible that teaches!!! Well Glory!!

A lot of the day was filled with meetings and counseling. The Lord showed Himself mighty.

In the afternoon we tuned on the engines of the C402 some at the airport. Thank the Lord for our mechanic Jim Parvis who is such a blessing.

In the evening my wife and I went out on a date.

Today I'm studying, visiting, and flying down to Long Island to pick up the Boston boys from Bible College. Tonight is JUBILEE!!! Well hallelujah! I hope to see a huge crowd at the jubilee meeting tonight. I will be bringing the message and it's going to prove to be a great blessing for the people of this area.

What a joy to serve Jesus!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Linda Gangemella said...

That is one great mechanic!!! (my brother can pay me later!) God bless!