March 7th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

All I can say is Glory to God and the Lamb Forever! What a glorious day we had on yesterday. The Lord blessed all day long starting with Bible in the morning. At 9 I had discipleship with a new young man in our church. At lunch I flew down to Mass to take a preacher out and spend some time with him. In the afternoon I studied and prepared for the evening rally service. We took over 50 people down to Lynn to the service at New Hope Baptist. You talking about a blessing! Wow! Our people were so excited to be a blessing to this preacher and his family. Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful church you have blessed me with. It was a great service.

Today I'm studying this morning, teaching, visiting, working in my shop, and preparing for our evening worship service. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the meeting tonight. Wow what a week of worship and ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: