March 31st 2012 7:34 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Yesterday morning I put my maintenance hat on and fixed several things at the church that needed repair. After that we had chapel. I praise the Lord for Bro. Luke Brunson. He did a great job preaching. I was blessed to get to share the gospel with a gentleman after chapel. He walked in to talk to me and I asked him if he had ever trusted Christ as his Saviour. He said no so I proceeded to share the gospel with him. He didn't get saved but said he would come back Sunday. Pray! In the afternoon Mrs. Kim got the privilege of leading two of her students to Christ. What a joy and delight. They came forward during the invitation on Friday but I had her take them back to her room and deal with them. In the afternoon I worked at the airport and went golfing with my boy.

Today I'm studying, working on my wood pile, visiting and soul winning. I love the Lord and really love serving Him!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: