March 6th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for a wonderful day on yesterday. I had a good time teaching the Word of God in the morning. After that I flew to Hartford and back. At lunch I took a Pastor and his wife out. In the afternoon I taught my boy to do cabinet making. In the evening we took over 40 to a revival meeting where our young people sang. We called it a night around 11 last night.

Today I'm studying this morning, teaching, meeting with a young man at 9, working in my shop, and taking over 50 people with me to Lynn Ma. Our church will be going to a rally service in Lynn Ma tonight at New Hope Baptist. Our choir will be singing, our ensemble will sing, youth choir, and I will be preaching. It's going to be a wonderful night in the Lord! Well Glory to God! What a joy to serve.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: