March 5th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow! What a mighty God we serve! Our day was blessed of God yesterday. The God of Heaven granted great liberty and power on the services as I preached out of John 16:33 both morning and evening. Bless the Lord Oh my soul! The alter calls were strong. The Lord is stirring our hearts in revival here in our local church. Oh yeah we broke our Sunday School record again! Glory! 125! Whoopee!!

Today I'm studying this morning, teaching Bible, flying to Hartford CT, taking an old preacher out for lunch, making cabinets, visiting, and taking the church to a revival meeting tonight in Westbrook. Our school choir is going and I just know it's going to be a blessing! I can't wait to see what our Great God is going to do in and through the meeting tonight. Tomorrow night were going to Boston to a rally service. Any of you are welcome to go. Come ride the bus with us! Smile!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: