March 30th 2012 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a thrilling day yesterday. I started with the Bible class and God moved in power on the class as I taught on being a Spiritual young person.

After that I discipled a new young man that has been coming to our church for about a month.

Then I was off to look at a new building. I spent about an hour looking around. We would like to get it for a multipurpose building but we cannot put a gym in it. So with that said we are kind of on hold there. "Where there is no vision the people perish" Keep praying.

In the afternoon I tried to chop some wood but company came in the form of Pastor Garnette and his wife. We spent the evening and afternoon together.

Today I'm studying, working in the wood, going to chapel, fixing things at the church, visiting, and spending time with the family on a date. It's going to be a wonderful day in the service of the King!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: