March 4th 2012

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day we have today! I can't wait to see what God is going to do. Sundays are such a thrill to me. I love to go and feed God's children the Word of God. I love to sing the songs of zion. I love to fellowship around the table of God's Word. Glory to God!

Yesterday was a blessing to be with family most of the day. I studied in the morning and then rode skeeter the skid steer the rest of the morning moving snow. In the afternoon we went to the all star games with the family. Benjamins team won his game and Cheriths team lost theirs. It was fun.

Pray much about the meeting today. Pray that we would see a mighty outpouring of the Spirit of God on the services. Also pray this week about some special services we are in on Monday night and Tuesday night. We are praying for God to use us as I preach and the choir sings at one of the meetings. Our prayer is that God will continue to stir hearts in this Northeast corrider. OH GOD DO IT AGAIN!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: