March 22nd 2012 6:17 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a powerful day on yesterday. I was up early working in my office and also in my shop. After that we had a powerful chapel service. Praise the Lord for what He did in our hearts. Then we all had lunch together. In the afternoon I took the missionaries on an airplane ride. Our service last night was a great blessing. Our church loves missionaries and it showed by how we loved on this family last night. Praise the Lord for how the God of Heaven has give us all a great love for missions and the things of God! We came home last night and fellowshipped until 11. Oh yeah Steve and Lynn Smith showed up and went to church with us. It's a blessing having them around. What a joy!

Today I'm studying this morning, teaching, discipling, soul winning and ministering to missionaries tonight. Also it's suppose to be in the 80's here. Praise the Lord for the good weather!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: