March 15th 2012 5:47 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a glorious day on yesterday. I was busy in my study early. After that I taught Bible at school. Then I discipled a new convert in my office. In the mid morning I drove up to Auburn and flew out around 11 to Long Island, then back to Boston and then back to Maine. I came home and ate supper and then I was off to church. And church it was! We had a wonderful meeting. To God be the Glory for what He is doing in our midst. The singing was wonderful and the Word of God was preached as I preached on being a spritual man. Thank you Jesus for a local church that is on fire for God.

Today I'm studying, visiting, making cabinet doors in my shop and discipling tonight. You know what? The ministry is never boring and it's always exciting!!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: