March 18th 2012 6:29 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Precious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a day on yesterday. I was up early in my study. Then I went and made around 15hospital visits. After that I flew down to Long Island to pick up the Boston boys. In the afternoon I studied more for the jubilee meeting. Wow, what a jubilee meeting. God moved in power and glory. We were packed out. We had three young men preach and I preached the final message. What a joy and delight to be a part of it!

Today I can't wait to see God's hand move in our midst. I am asking God for His divine power to be our portion as we go and Preach Christ. Pray for our morning services and our afternoon services in Jackman and our evening services tonight. I'm turning all the young preachers loose tonight to preach. It's going to be great!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: