March 21st 2012 5:53 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I worked hard yesteday. I studied in the morning and then was off to teach Bible. I'm teaching on Revelation 21 so to say the least it's wonderful! After that I changed clothes and went down and made several repairs at the church and around the house. The missionaries showed up after lunch and I helped them get set up plus played with their kids. In the afternoon I took an hour and went and played nine holes of golf. In the evening we celebrated Cherith's birthday party at the Berards. Abigail and Cherith broke their swimming record last night. They both jumped in the lake with the ice going out yesterday. What a record to break (smile).
Last night I went flying to keep my currency for night flying up. I love that twin!

Today I'm studying, working in my shop making a sign for the church, having chapel at the church and working around the house. It's going to be a wonderful day. And to put the icing on the cake tonight is church!! Well Glory!! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in our services. Also Steve and Lynn Smith will be showing up today getting ready for our couples retreat. Praise the Lord for all He is doing in our midst!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: