May 10th 2012 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great morning in the office yesterday.  I honored our teachers in the morning and thanked them for their faithfulness on this teacher appreciation week.  What a blessing it is to have such a good staff!

I took my boy out of school and we took off in the motorhomes first road trip.  We went up to Colby college and from their to the First Baptist Church of Waterville.  We had a service there and then went over to Church Hill Baptist Church.  This church put up a marker honoring the Maine Baptists.  What a blessing!  Pastor Wiley and his people did a tremendous job hosting the men and He preached the closing message.  What a powerful time.  To God be the Glory for all the Lord has done in and through this church!  We made it home around 11.

This morning I'm studying and then I'm off to Sedgewick Maine to spend the day again studying our history and being in preaching services.  It's going to be a blessing!  It's about a three and half hour drive up there (smile).  Theirs no airport close to their to fly into so..... I'm driving.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: