May 8th 2012 5:18 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful day on yesterday.  God stirred our hearts and filled us with His power as we went forth preaching and fellowshipping.

After spending time in my study I flew down to New Bedford Ma to preach in a pastors fellowship.  The fellowship was sweet and we had a wonderful time.  I appreciate not only the oppurtunity to preach but the joy and hearing three other messages by great Men of God!  God is moving in New England and for that I am eternally grateful!

After this meeting I was taken back to the airport.  I then flew up to Portland Maine to pick up a missionary that flew in from Ohio.  I thank God for the use of airplanes.  What usually would take four hours took only 45 minutes.  I redeemed time all day yesterday flying.  The missionary and I joined up with the team at 3 at Nathanel Lord's graveside and we studyed on Baptist history of southern Maine.

I testified at that graveside about God's goodness and grace on my life in how he saved me and called me to this state.

After that we had service at the old meeting house at 4.  Next that the ladies of our church did an unbelievable job of providing the meal for all of us.  Their was over 150 gathered here last night.  Praise God for such a wonderful church! 

In the evening we had an old fashioned barn service.  I was invited to preach the Word of God and what a joy it was as I preached on a pioneer spirit out of Mark 1:38.  God once again showed Himself mighty.  We called it a night around 9:30.

Today I'm in my study early this morning meeting with God in the Word and in prayer.  After that I will join the Baptist History team and we will go all over the southern part of the state studying and having service today.  It's going to be a blessing!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

P.S.  Pictures to come of the barn meeting etc...

No comments: