May 19th 2012 7:19 a.m

Greetings in Jesus Name

Greetings from Medway Maine! What a joy to be back up here where it all started back in 1996. I will say more about that later.........

The Lord truly blessed on yesterday. I studied in the morning then flew up to Portland to make a visit. I also picked up Daniel at the u-haul place. We flew home in time for morning chapel. After lunch I flew down to Portsmouth to drop off some things for a preacher. In the afternoon I prepared the C402 to take all of us to Millinocket (seven total). What a wonderful flight it was. Benjamin flew us up so that was neat. Upon arriving we practiced singing for a while. What a joy. In the evening we had a power packed service. The Spirit of God showered down a revival spirit in our midst. I bless the Lord for all that was accomplished! To God be the Glory!

Today I'm studying this morning. Mrs.Amy is preparing to speak at 11:30. The boys are going to shoot guns while they have the ladies tea. God is good! This afternoon we fly back for the jubilee tonight. Pastor Stoeber will be preaching for us. It's going to be a wonderful evening!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: