May 26th 2012 5:13 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a great day on yesterday.  I studied in the morning for chapel and preached chapel service.  God moved in power and glory on the meeting.  I preached on Death and Life are in the power of the tongue.  The Lord is working and moving in the hearts of the young people.  I just sense it!  I spent the afternoon with my beautiful wife and celebrated her birthday.  She was chosen to be honored for the dedication of the year book.  How fitting that was!  Where would our ministry be with out the Lord and my wife!  Thank God for her!

Today I'm studying, soul winning, mowing and working around the house and discipling tonight.  My boy and I also are going to play some golf together.  What a great day it's going to be.  I love life.  I can't stand to sleep to long because I'm afraid I'm going to miss something :)!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: