May 5th 2012 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Powerful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for the good day on yesterday.  I started early in my study and then went out and pressure washed the motorhome.   That was fun in the rain.  Have you ever thought you get wet pressure washing so why not get wet in the rain (smile)! 

After that we had chapel.  Pastor Dan preached a great message on sin. 

At lunch I drove up to Lewiston.  From there I flew a C414 to Boston Logan, Rockland, and then back to Lewiston.  It was a blessing being able to shoot three real live instrument approaches.  Boston was a real experience because they "slam dunked" us into the approach.  Anyway it was a good time.  Most of the approaches were right down to minimums. 

I met my family at Arbys in Lewiston and then we went to the fine arts competition at Calvary Baptist Church of Turner.  Two of our kids took first place.  Mariah won first place in a photography competition and Benjamin  took first place at piano.  He hit it over the monster fence!  Glory!  It was exciting!

We got home around 11:30.  It was a good day.

Today I'm studying, visiting, and working around the house.  It's going to be a blessing to catch up on some things.  I'm getting ready for having over 150 people at our house on Monday night for the barn service.  Come on out for barbecue and service!  Well Hallelujah!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: