May 1st 2012 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a glorious day to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  It's so exciting to be used of God.  To think that He would save us and call us into His ministry is many times beyond words!  Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

Yesterday I spent most of the morning in my study and the office at the church doing many things.  At 10 I flew up to Pastor Bill Schoppe's island of Islesboro.  We had a tremendous time in mentoring.  After that I flew to Rockland and made a visit.  Then to Wiscasset and made another visit and then home by 1.  In the afternoon we had a great staff meeting with our church staff.  In the evening I spent time with the family.

Today I have much to do for the Lord.   I am in my study this morning.  Then I will be teaching Bible.  After that I'm studying some more.  Then I'm working at the Martels some.  In the evening we will make some visits and spread the Word of God among our town!  Glory!

Thank you for being a part of what God is doing in the Northeast.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: