May 4th 2012 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day on yesterday.  I interviewed with the Journal Tribune about our prayer flight.  We were not able to go on yesterday but will go soon.  Probally Sunday.  Prayer flight .org understands the weather.  Our team is to go and fly over the captital and pray and seek the face of God for our nation and community and ask God for revival.  The article will be in the Saturday edition of the Journal Tribune.  In the afternoon I flew some approaches alone which was good training for me.  I'm training to build my confidence in single pilot IFR work.  In  the evening I spent time with the family and also started washing the huge motorhome that Wings with "The Word" officially owns.  I will upload some pictures when it's finished.  This motorhome will prove to be a tool that we can use when we fly places.  I will use it as a staging vehicle for different events that we go to this summer mainly pioneering new towns with the gospel!  It's a 1995 32' foot Gulfstream that somebody purchased for the Wings ministry! Glory!  Along those lines please pray about some other people that are going to be donating some aircraft to our Wings ministry.  We need the funds desperately to be able to continue to evangelize this region.  Thank you!

Today I'm studying this morning, chapel at 10:30, flying to Boston, Rockland, Lewiston and then driving up to an arts competition in Turner Maine at Calvary Baptist Church.  We will probally call it a day late tonight.  I love being busy for the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: