May 24th 2012 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I worked in my study yesterday morning till around 8:30.  After that I tried to fix the skid steer.  I'm not real good with mechanics so I still don't have it figured out.  Bro. Daniel split wood while I did that.  After lunch I studied all afternoon preparing for the evening service.  Wow, we had a great service.  I enjoyed two of our men preaching and I preached out of Ezra about the river of Ahava and how the people of God sought for a right way for them.  Their is a wrong way to go but we want the right way!  The service was special!

Today I'm studying this morning, discipling at 8 and going to a funeral for a pastor friend of mine the rest of the day.  Thank you for loving us and praying for us.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: