May 25th 2012 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife!!!!  She is such a blessing to the ministry of the Lord.  She is such a Godly lady.  I thank God for her.  The ministry that God has given me would be lacking if I didn't have such a wonderful lady by my side.   Thank you Jesus for my wife!!!!

I was gone all day yesterday to Nate Garnette's funeral.  It was a blessing to be able to go and honor the Man of God.  Pastor Dave Garnette did  a great job leading the service. 

In the afternoon I went out golfing with my boy and Bro. Daniel.  It was fun and relaxing.  He beat me with a one under 71. I shot 73.  It was a great night of competition.

Today I'm studying this morning for chapel and Sunday services.  This afternoon my wife and I are going on a date for her birthday.  I'm excited to see what the day holds.  What a joy to be in this great state serving the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: