May 28th 2012 5:15 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Glory to God and the Lamb forever!!  Wow!  What a day on yesterday.  God is sooooooooooo  good!!!!

We were packed out in the morning with 148 in S.S. and close to 180 in church .  What a mighty God!!  The Lord moved in power as the songs went forth and the message from the Word of God.  After service you can see by the pictures we had a river baptism. 

In the afternoon I flew up to Jackman where we also had a full house there.  How exciting it is to see God moving and blessing in this mission work. 

In the evening was our graduation service.  It was exciting to see three seniors graduate from our school.  We were packed out with close to 175 in attendance.  God is moving in our town and in this region.  I'm so thrilled to be a part of it!  Glory to God!

Today I will spend time with my family and love on them.

Also very early in the morning when I first awoke I thanked my God for those who have given their life for my freedom.  To those among us today that are still alive...... Thank you!  Your my hero and I tip my hat to each of you!  I love the military of the United States of America!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: