May 5th 2012 5:45 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise God for how He helped us all yesterday as we did work around the house all day.  The yard honors God, the flowers are breaktaking, and my wife is happy :)!!!

Have you ever thought what has happened to the pioneer spirit.  I know people still have it but I would like to see it more in my life and the lives of others in this day in which we live.

Let me leave you with something.  The pioneer spirit is a Christlike spirit!
 Mr 1:38  And he said unto them, Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came I forth.
The Lord Jesus Christ said lets go into the next towns.  If we are Christlike in our life we all will have a pioneer spirit.  That spirit that says no matter where we go or what the circumstances are like God can build a church in that community!  Glory to God!

Keep praying for us as we press forward for His honor and glory building churches and seeing His mighty hand work in and through our lives!

Today Pastor King is with us all day.  He will be preaching for the services in Sanford and Jackman.  I'm looking forward to a great day in the Lord.  Pray for souls to be saved, the power of God to fall, and the saints of God to be filled for service!!  Glory!  Amen !  Hallelujah!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: