May 21st 2012 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name on this Marvelous Monday morning

Wow what a day on yesterday.  I had the privilege of leading a lady to Christ in Sunday School yesterday morning.  Michelle picked up Amanda and brought her to discipleship.  I begin to share the gospel with her and she got saved at the end of Sunday school.  Glory!  Whoopee!!  After church we had a baptism service at the river.  It was glorious to gather around and see Scott Colwell baptized.  Praise the Lord for how He is blessing.  We had 142 for Sunday School with over 20 of our regulars out of town.  I want to break 150 now I'm thinking were going to break the 200 mark this summer.  Isn't this exciting?!  Our service in Jackman yesterday afternoon was a real blessing also.  Bro. Daniel preached and we had some visitors come out.  The Lord is doing a work there.  Bless His Name for this mission outreach.  Please pray that we can find a permanent place to meet and establish this church even more.  Pray also for a family to be called to this community to live.  I'm limited in what I can do because I'm only one man but God knows.  I preached last night on Earnestly Contending for the faith.  God moved in the meeting.  I thank God for a church that loves the Bible preached and expounded.  May God help us to stay true to His Word!

Today I'm studying this morning and staying around the house the rest of the day.  I do have staff meeting at 3:15 today.  Thank God for His many blessings on the ministry here.  It's wonderful to be in the center of God's will and watch Him bless and move.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: