May 18th 2012 5:45 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Yesterday morning I was busy in my study.  Then Daniel and I flew up to Islesboro to spend some time with Pastor Schoppe mentoring.  After that we flew to Rockland to go look at the piano we wanted to purchase for the church.  We ended up getting it.  We drove back to Rockland and got a u-haul and we hauled it down to Sanford.  Daniel drove the truck and I flew the plane back.  While we waited my boy and I played nine holes of golf.  In the evening we celebrated Abigail's birthday.  She turned 12 yesterday.  She was excited with our gifts and the wonderful time together with the family.  After supper we moved the piano into the church.  Praise the Lord for His help and strength!

Today I'm studying, taking the u-haul truck back to Portland having chapel services with the school (Bro. Daniel will be preaching this morning) flying up to Millinocket with my family and preaching and singing tonight in a special service at Tri Town Baptist Church.  Wow what a thrill!!!  I can't wait to see everyone from our first church plant and worship together.  Please pray for God's power and anointing to be on us as we minister there tonight.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: