February 5th 2014 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It never ceases to amaze me how much we can see God use us to accomplish just in one day.  What a mighty God we serve.  Yesterday we were busy for Jesus all day and capped off with a powerful discipleship time with the Winns.  It was very moving to see the Power of God come down on our time together.  I started yesterday morning at 4 and ended at 10 last night!!!  I will say this to all who desire to build a work for God in this state it's called the "work of the ministry"!!!  We must be willing to give our all to build a work for God!!

Today is exciting because I get to go and preach to the people God has given me.  I can't wait to share what the God of Heaven has put on my heart.  I get so excited about Wednesday nights.  Also today I will teaching and visiting.  Most of my Wednesdays are in my study preparing for what God will do in and through the services on tonight.  What a joy to be able to give our all to the work of God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: