March 17th 2014 6:18

Greetings in Jesus Name

Glory to God for the wonderful service we had on yesterday.  The Lord blessed in all the meetings.  I enjoyed preaching in my pulpit again.  I preached in the morning out of Hebrews on the Just shall live by Faith.  Last night I preached out of Romans 16 on where do we fit in at the local church.  What a catalogue of believers are mentioned there.  May God help us to find our spot!!

Today I teaching the Bible this morning and then headed up to Portland to pick up Jerry Wayne Carter and then were headed down to Beverly MA to talk about helping a church down there.  After that it's back here.  Because I don't have a plane right now I will have to drive!!!  A lot of time difference!!!  As you can tell I wish I had a plane!! God knows were trusting Him!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: