March 14th 2014 6:32 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day yesterday of studying and visiting. God is doing a wonderful work here at this mission outpost of Jackman Maine. Everywhere you go people need Christ. What a joy to be used of God to reach the masses of Maine. Last night the God of Heaven anointed the services. I preached on Faith and further on the three enemies of Faith, worry, reason, and doubt. The Lord helped us all!  Bless His Name!

Today I'm studying and reading this morning going to Quebec for lunch to spend time with Pastor Carl Benard, visiting this afternoon, and having service tonight at six!  It's already started and I know it's going to be a powerful day!  Bless The Lord oh my soul!!

Study the scripture and find out the ones who were ministered to were the ones that cried out for HELP!!!  Try it!  It works!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: