March 1st 2014 7:19 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Well Glory to God for another month to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!  Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!!  Glory!

I had a good travel day yesterday.  I started at 4 a.m. and took my suit off last night around 8.  It was a wonderful day of ministry and witnessing.  I was able to talk to many people and I'm praying that the God of Heaven would awaken them to their need of the Saviour.

In the afternoon I had a good visit with a new family that wants to put their kids in our school.  This is exciting and we are praying about God's will to be done.

Today I'm studying then going soul winning.  After that we have a sled party for the kids of our church and the bus kids.  We are asking God to give us a good day.  The slope has been made.  Wait till you see it!!  It's wicked cool.

Also starting last night our men are fasting and praying and seeking God for "This Kind"of faith.  We are trusting  God to supernaturally save and bring in funds to make us debt free.  What a mighty God we serve!  Tonight all the men will come to my house for a supper and Bible study together!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: