March 16th 2014 5:48 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day the Lord has blessed us with.  I'm excited to go and preach the Word of God.  Finally I think I'm scheduled to preach all day today.  Glory!  I've had so many people coming through to visit and preach I feel like Ive not been in my own pulpit for a long time.  I'm looking forward to what God is going to do today.

The revival in Jackman ended on Friday night.  The Lord indeed blessed with great liberty and great crowds.   I appreciate the goodness of our Lord.  I got home Friday night around midnight.  Yesterday I visited and studied most of the day.  Last night I went out with the Berards for a meal.

Please pray for Mrs. Amy.  She has the flu or something like that.  She's in the bed and will be till something breaks.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: