March 28th 2014 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great trip back yesterday.  I stopped in at Pastor Montoros in Springfield Mass to have a coffee and fellowship together.  I thank God for friends in the ministry.  Then I went up to Fitchburg to check on the engine.  It should be delivered on Saturday morning.  Praise the Lord for this.  It was sharp and everything looked just perfect on the engine.  Thank the Lord that soon I will have this tool back in the air to use for His glory just in time for another church plant.  In the evening I went on a date with my family and went and walked on the beach.  My third child turned 16 on Wednesday so it was good to spend time together.

Today I'm studying this morning and then going to pick up Byron Foxx at the airport.  After that is chapel.  After lunch I'm going soul winning and then down to Groton Mass for a time of prayer and laying on of the hands for a very sick lady.   I'm back late tonight to get ready for the big day of Choir Conference on tomorrow.  It's wonderful to serve the KING!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: