March 30th 2014 6:33 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Matchless Name of the Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour of the World

Wow what a glorious day I had on yesterday.  It started early in my study seeking the God of Heaven and reading and studying the precious Word of God.  After that we made our way down to the House of God to get ready for Choir Conference 2014 with Byron Foxx and Bible Truth Music.  The Lord anointed and blessed all day.  Our choirs will be different because of what we heard and was taught.  We ended up everything there around 4.  After the choir meeting I went to the hospital and visited.  While I was there the Lord opened up many doors to share the gospel.  One special time was two little bus kids with their dad.  I was able to go into a separate room and preach Christ to them.  What a joy.  I invited Chris their father to come to our prayer meeting we were having at my house at 6.  He came and at the end of the meeting ask Christ to save him.  Can somebody say AMEN!!!

At 6 we had over 20 men in my house eating together and seeking God in prayer and preaching.  What a joy to see so many from the church hungry for revival.  This was the third month of our corporate prayer and fasting day seeking God for His Mighty Hand to move in our region.  I called it a day around 9:15.

Today I'm studying and seeking God this morning and then we get to go to church today.  Well Glory to God!!!  Bro Byron Foxx will be preaching all day and we are looking forward to a grand time in the Lord!!  Thank you for praying for many to be saved and lives changed through the Word of God!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: