March 11th 2014 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a glorious day on yesterday!  Bless the Lord.  My day started at 4:13.  This time change has got me all messed up.  I studied in the morning and then went to Lynn Mass for a pastors fellowship.  What a wonderful time I had and I heard three great messages.  I also sang three songs.  It was a  blessing to be there and see what God is doing.

In the afternoon I made  two hospital visits.  In the evening we had our midweek service on Monday night.  Bro. John Kelly let er rip out of John 1.  Our church loved on him and gave him 561 dollars for a love offering.  What a joy to see our people and their excitement.  Another family in the church came up and bought an octave on our piano fund.  So last night I had 4000 more dollars come in for the piano!!!  Glory to God!!!  What a joy to see our people excited about giving!!!

Today I'm studying and reading then headed up to address the congress of the state of Maine in morning devotions.  I'm taking my Abigail with me.  Should be a powerful day in the Lord.  Tonight I'm going to become a chaplain for the CAP here in our town.  It's a brand new wing of the civil air patrol.  This afternoon is staff meeting.  So much to do for Jesus!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: