March 20th 2014 5:32 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for how He continues to move in our midst.  Yesterday morning I was able to share the gospel with several.  One lady by the name of Shelly White trusted Christ as her Saviour.  She came last night to the House of God and made public her decision.  Bless the Lord oh my soul.  We also interviewed for two more kids in the Academy.  What a blessing to see all that's happening in our ministry.  In the afternoon I studied and also had a staff meeting.  How encouraging and uplifting last nights service was.  It was power packed with good songs and fellowship.  I enjoyed preaching the Word of God in power and liberty.   Glory to God!

Today I'm studying this morning, making my radio broadcast, waiting for piano to be delivered, going visiting, and studying more today.  It's going to be a tremendous day in the Lord!!  What a joy to serve King Jesus!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: