March 7th 2014 5:59 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday.  I studied in the morning and did work in my study and then taught the Bible at school.  I taught on praying for traveling mercies out of Romans 1.  After that I took the kids out for a donut.  All throughout the day I made three visits to the hospital.  I also made some soul winning visits.  In the afternoon I went and looked at cars.  We need to find something for Benjamin.  I think I found one that I like.  In the evening I went to a pilots meetings.  I called it a night around 9.  What a blessing.

Today I'm studying, preaching chapel, going to Boston for lunch to talk about a church plant, coming home and going to a couples retreat tonight.  Praise the LORD it's going to be a wonderful day in the LORD!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: