March 2nd 2014 6:24 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day on yesterday.  I enjoyed my time of study.  It was rich!!  Oh to Walk with God!!!

I went soul winning after that.  It was joyous to be able to talk to so many people.  God is stirring.

I went to the Berards to enjoy the time with the bus kids.  Around 60 kids were out for our winter carnival.  Wow what a joy!!

Last night we had 24 of our men in my study after a day of fasting and prayer seeking the God of Heaven and hearing preaching.  This was probably one of the most special times we have had together.  God is doing some wonderful things in our midst.  We all prayed for revival and prayed that God would save families in our town.  We are concentrating on two right now.  It's thrilling to see it come to pass.

Today is the Lords day all day.  What a joy to go and worship the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!

Also I encourage our people to be there all day.  All services!!!  Shouting the victory!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: