March 24th 2014 6:12 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

All I can say is that the Lord Jesus Christ did not disappoint us on yesterday.  We had a great Sunday School hour with 117 in S.S. then more came in for church.  The sanctuary was comfortably full and the power of God was present as the choir sang and the Word of God went forth.  You can't dream up this kind of stuff.  The evening service was just as good.  The Lord is indeed moving in our midst and we bless the Lord for this!!

Today I'm studying, teaching, counseling, and having a meeting with a new student and then driving down to New York to preach a special meeting.  Pray much for me!!!

This Thursday I'm going to be picking up our engine for the Piper Lance.  It's getting ready to be real exciting!!  I can't hardly wait!!  Glory to God!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: